It’s hard to manage the family health in today’s busy world. You are busy so are your children but it is equally important to maintain the healthy lifestyle of your children. Today many kids are obese or overweight. A healthy lifestyle can change your kid from overweight to a perfect body shape. A healthy lifestyle can also prevent many diseases such as asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease. It is important to develop healthy habits initially. These will help them to maintain a healthy lifestyle every day. Here are the few points to add up the health tips for kids.
1. Eat Better
· Try to start your day early and start with a healthy-breakfast. It refuels the-body for the entire day and provides energy.
· Eat together as a family unit whenever you get the chance.
· Take time to eat because it takes 20 minutes for-the brain to tell the body that your tummy is full.
· Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables. Set a schedule for eating a daily limit of fresh fruits and vegetables.
· Eat more grains every day in the morning such as rye, brown rice, whole wheat pasta, and oats. Try to take 3 ounces of grains per day.
· Drink plenty of water.
· Eat food at regular intervals and take food in small portions.
2. Be More Active
· Try to move more get between 30 minutes to 60 minutes physical activity each day. Try to perform short sessions every day.
· Include physical activities in your daily routine and go for a walk with family after or before the meal.
Play games with the family members.
· Try to do something at home. Be active at home you can vacuum, dust, walk the dog, or gardening. These activities are a very good way to burn the calories.
· Ride bicycle every day it will increase stamina in your body.
Limit all the other activities less than 2 hours every day such as watching TV, playing video games, Mobile. Add up physical activities instead.
These are common health tips for kids that every family should follow to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Things to consider
· Track what you eat, how much, when, and why.
Track your actions and activities; Track your time for the activities.
· Eat at the kitchen table don’t eat in the car or somewhere else.
Set your calendar according to your goals and activities.
· Aim for eating more vegetables and fruits instead of fast food.
· Eat only when you feel hungry don’t eat when you are bored and stressed, develop other activities instead such as take a walk, playing games etc.
· Limit the things which are harmful to your health.
· Try not to overeat. If you aren’t hungry anymore then push the plate away instead of over eating the food.
· Drink plenty of water every day.
· Smart enough to think what you drink because most of the drinks are without calories.
So these are the few points which are very helpful in maintaining the healthy lifestyle of the family.